Sunday 25 August 2019

Gwyneth Paltrow and husband Brad Falchuk are moving in together

It's official! Gwyneth Paltrow and Brad Falchuk are moving in together. The actress, 46, confirmed the news to InStyle months after she revealed she and her husband of nearly a year have only been only living together part time – taking turns sleeping at each other's houses. The couple wed in September 2018. "Married life has been really good. We took a year to let everybody (in the family) take it in and let the dust settle. And now we’re moving in together this month," she told the magazine. "I adore my husband. He’s brilliant and deeply kind. I feel like he’s a real equal too. And he pushes me in the best ways. I really like being married. It’s fun." Paltrow also looked back on her rise to fame in celebration of 20 years of covers with the magazine. She recalled being only 26 when she did her first cover for the magazine in 1999. "It was at a time in my life when everything was going absolutely crazy. I was becoming super famous," she said. "People started recognizing me on the street, especially after 'Shakespeare in Love.' " Paltrow explained this time in her life wasn't all excitement. "It was also a complicated time for me because my dad was going through all of his health stuff," she said of director-producer Bruce Paltrow who died of throat cancer in in 2002. "I felt overwhelmed. I think when you’re so young and something like that happens to you, it’s very hard to have any perspective on what’s going on. You’re in a storm. In a way, I was extremely present because that’s all I could be. Yes, Gwyneth Paltrow cooks: And she has some nasty words for anyone who thinks otherwise Gwyneth Paltrow on aging: You see yourself and wonder 'Is that me?' Now, she says she sees her younger self in her eldest child, Apple. "There’s this optimism that comes from having your whole life ahead of you and not knowing what’s going to happen," she said. "Back then everybody was telling me, 'You’re going to be something.' I was like, 'I don’t know, but I guess I’m on this train.' It’s funny: Now I see the kind of energy I had then in my daughter." In May, Paltrow celebrated Apple's 15th birthday in an Instagram post, calling herself the "proudest mama ever." “Happy 15th to my angel... I will never be able to put into words how much I love you," Paltrow wrote. "You are so strong and so good and so damn funny and sooooo gorgeous inside and out." https://eu.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2019/08/06/gwyneth-paltrow-becoming-super-famous-dads-death/1930503001/

No comments:

Post a Comment